Words of Wisdom II ~ אוצר מילים
The words of wisdom program allows you to automatically manage your Otzar Milim. With a few clicks you can add Words from Wordbank as you learn them in the Pesukim!!
DOWNLOAD the free DEMO Below
Introducing . . .
WORDS OF WISDOM.
· Words of Wisdom allows a Rebbe/Teacher to manipulate a wordlist in an endless variety of ways with a few mouse clicks.
· The wordlist could be an original work or a predesigned list distributed with the program or on a website, or even a combination of the two (by loading a predefined list and editing it).
· Words of Wisdom allows multiple word selection/preference settings to be saved for each wordlist. This feature was included to facilitate individualized instruction(i.e. resource room).
· Each Flashcard allows up to 2 picture associations, helpful for dyslexic learning style and other visual learners.
· Every feature (Word, Shoresh, Picture associations, Translation(Yiddish*/English/Both), Perek/Passuk, Index#) can be hidden or shown at runtime to allow for varied forms of active participation.
*or substitute ivrit/ivris
· The program was developed from start to finish by an experienced classroom Rebbe with input from other Rebbeim, School Principals and a resource room director, to meet the needs of the modern classroom.
DOWNLOAD the FREE DEMO now! Test it out, share with colleagues. Purchase a license to continue using Words of Wisdom beyond the Demo period and to enable exporting SlideShows(i.e Home review).
*Many Yeshivos, Bais Yaakovs and Day Schools are eligible to purchase the program utilizing NYSSL and/or NYSLIB funding. Title III funding may also be applicable.
Some of the Pictures used in the Built in Wordlist are (C) under creative commons or GNU
The information about the pictures (attribution) and licensing are available @
Land picture © Copyright Richard Webb and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
Eyes in the dark © Copyright Wikiwoohoo, traced by User:Stannered and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
Ducks in a row http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ducks_in_a_row.jpg
Rosh Hashana https://www.flickr.com/photos/naama/48539767/
Put list in pocket http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Accept-Hurt-Using-Dialectical-Behavior-Therapy-(DBT)-Step-6Bullet1.jpg
Cast gold http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Melt-Gold-Step-4.jpg
Laying on side http://www.skolbilder.com/Malarbild-ligga-pa-sidan-i11765.html Under license http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=sv&u=http://en.wikipedia.org/
openppt.dll was graciously made available by http://www.officeoneonline.com/